Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancelation policy. please cancel your reservation within 2 week prior your arrival, if reservation is not cancel with 2 week in advance 20% of the booking will be charge.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Thoroughout the hostal, and in each room, are beautiful murals of scenic Bolivia hand-painted by a local artist. Every room offers a private, clean bathroom with hot-water showers, balconies, cable TV and telephones. Wireless internet is available in some rooms.
Rooms are cleaned daily and supplied with fresh sheets and towels when you arrive. A buffet breakfast is included in the price of the room, offering various fresh fruits, fresh-baked bread, cereals, tea, coffee, with a la carte items also available. There is 24 hour Internet access available in the lobby as well as a book exchange.
The multi-lingual staff is friendly and ready to assist you 24 hours a day to make your stay all that you imagined it to be. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>