Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Culture House St. Kitts provides a unique concept that combines accommodation, bed & breakfast, restaurant, bar and a well designed complex with facilities suitable for entertainment, meetings, exhibitions or small to medium size gatherings.
Perfect for guests looking to do St Kitts tours or travellers who pack light as they seek affordable accommodation around the Caribbean islands.
Fanned by the constant fresh Atlantic breeze, our GUEST HOUSE rooms are spacious, with high ceilings, on-suite bathrooms, private balcony overlooking the ocean and coconut grove.
We can help you organize special tours on St. Kitts & Nevis
* Pirates of St Kitts Island Tour
* Cycle trek
* Cultural tours
* Rain forest hikes
**Please note that we charge an additional deposit after your booking is made** View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Towels Included
- Book Exchange
- Cots Available
- Outdoor Terrace
- Airport Transfers
- Laundry Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>