Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Cusco Inn B&B is 750 meters from the main square of Cusco on foot, 450 meters from the stone of the 12 corners on foot. 4.5 kilometres from the Airport Alejandro Velasco Astete of Cusco (In car is 12 minutes approximately). Church of San Blas 0.3 km, Hatun Rumiyoc - Stone of the 12 angles 0.4 km, Museum of Religious Art 0.5 km, Church of Santo Domingo 0.5 km, Convent of Santa Catalina 0.5 km, Chapel de la Sagrada Familia 0.6 km, Cusco Cathedral 0.6 km, Inca Museum 0.7 km, Church of the Company of Jesus 0.7 km, Cusco Plaza de Armas, 0.7 km, Quenqo Field 0 , 7 km, Coricancha Temple 0.8 km, Church of La Merced 0.8 km, Wanchaq Railway Station 1.1 km, Sacsayhuaman Fortress 1.2 km, Central Market 1.2 km, Railway Station San Pedro 1.3 km, Bus central station 2.1 km, Fortaleza de Puca Pucara 3.9 km.
Cusco Inn has 9 night rooms all with private bathroom, we provide soup, toilet paper, towel, shampoo and a good breakfast and of course free wifi in all rooms. All our rooms have a private bathroom, cable TV, flat screen, towels, paper, soap, shampoo every day. we have reception services 24 hours, laundry at economic cost, taxi at all economic cost, free shared kitchen, terrace with a beautiful view of the city.
Cusco Inn B&B policies and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Peruvian people have to pay 18% tax.m,
Reception opened 24/7.
Maximum stay 14 days. View House Rules
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>