Czech Inn

9.0
Superb 5443 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 18-24
13th Dec 2017

I couldn’t recommend this hostel high enough! Everyone was super lovely and the 10 bed female dorm I stayed in was very clean! The only problem for me was that it was a bit far out from the Old Town Square but I’m sure if I figured out public transport it would have been fine. I think everyone should stay here on their visit to Prague! Best hostel I’ve been to!

13th Dec 2017

Great place! Short tram away from the city. Walking tour mini bus picks you up from the hostel, clean and semi-comfortable beds, BIG pillows!!! Breakfast buffet is good and worth 120-150kc Luggage room has lockers, depending on how long you need it, it may be worth paying for an extra night instead. Aka, 100 kc for 12 hours. I need my locker for 15. For a little more money, I could’ve paid another night, and have the bed if I want to rest anytime during the day and not just hang at the bar.

• kelso12345
  • USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
11th Dec 2017

Super clean, great facilities, nice decor in the common areas. Felt very safe and actually quite nice to be out of the tourist center - lots of good restaurants and cafes around, though you do have to look a bit to find them. Pleasant, nice, had everything we needed, not a super social vibe though.

• eilidhcat
  • Scotland, Female, 18-24
10th Dec 2017

What a fantastic hostel!! Good location with easy transport links to the city centre. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly plus they all spoke good English. The overall atmosphere was really nice and the building itself is cool - smart and modern but also cosy. I was visiting a friend who studies in Prague, and when he saw where I was staying he said it was nicer than his own university accommodation. Will definitely stay here again if I come back to Prague :)

• Thailand, Female, 31-40
9th Dec 2017

Better than I think , highly recommend

• Hungary, Mixed Group, 25-30
8th Dec 2017

We stayed there for a weekend with my friends, we had an apartmant which was brilliant. We, the girls stayed upstairs in a twin bedded room and the boys was downstairs. Even if they came home late from the clubs they barely woke us up :) the place was nice and cosy, feels like home and all the other guests was friendly too. They have a bar downstairs, which was so handy to go down for a couple of drinks. + advantage was that my little Philipp could come with us and it was very important for me.

• Croatia, Female, 25-30

Everything great!

• georgiaamorris4452
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
8th Dec 2017

Clean and comfortable. it’s a little bit of an impersonal hostel. Can’t say anything bad though. Staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
4th Dec 2017

Staff were very helpful, rooms were so clean and lovely. Didn’t feel like staying in a hostel. Very good value for money.

• chiranpravinda306
  • Sri Lanka, Mixed Group, 18-24
2nd Dec 2017

Everything was great in my stay except for the long walk . The staff was very friendly, room was great. The pub was excellent in my standards. Friendly bartenders, reasonable prices and a great atmosphere.

Hello, Thank you very much for your stay at our hostel and for sharing your experience online. We are delighted to hear you have had a nice stay with us and we highly appreciate all your positive comments on our nice rooms, friendly bartenders and great atmosphere. We all hope we will have chance to welcome you at Czech Inn again in the future. Best regards from Prague, Lucia V GM

×