Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Overnight guests may stay in comfortable private rooms or in our large shared room inside the community building, or choose to camp outside on tent platforms or grassy areas. The community building is a spacious structure containing guest rooms, a library, a craft room, a well equipped wood shop, a modern commercial grade kitchen, a root cellar and a cozy communal dining area. It is outfitted with solar hot water and PV electric generating systems, is heated with a state of the art wood fired furnace and utilizes composting toilets.
We offer delicious, home cooked meals year round, all prepared from the food we grow and preserve at the farm. Showers, kitchen facilities (including a unique outdoor kitchen with a wood-fired cook stove and attached greenhouse), internet service, and an extensive library of books related to sustainable living, homesteading and organic farming are available for the use of our guests.
In addition, as a central component of our educational mission, we offer numerous workshops on many aspects of sustainable living, no-till gardening, small scale animal husbandry, building with natural materials, seasonally oriented cooking, food preservation, woodworking, blacksmithing, printmaking and other crafts. We strive to be a model of egalitarian, sustainable living and are actively engaged in community efforts to rebuild rural, locally based social and economic life in the region.
For those interested in exploring the great outdoors, we are conveniently located 10 miles of world class rock and ice climbing at Rumney cliffs, and within 30 miles of three major ski areas (Loon Mountain, Cannon Mountain and Waterville Valley). We are close to numerous hiking, biking, snowshoeing and cross country ski trails in the White Mountain region. We maintain a network of trails on our property and rent snowshoes to guests.
In short D Acres has much to offer guests as a unique and interesting hostel in a peaceful and beautiful location in New Hampshire's White Mountain region.
We can arrange pickups from public transportation in White River Jct, VT (train or bus) and Plymouth, NH (bus). Please contact us for details.
PLEASE NOTE THE 18 BED DORM HAS NO BEDS OR BUNKS - IT IS JUST AN EMPTY ROOM WITH SPACE ON THE FLOOR FOR SLEEPING View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>