Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1. Free cancellation is possible only with a written notice 7 days prior to arrival
2. The prepayment amount for group bookings can be refunded in case of reservation changes or cancellation more than 7 days prior to arrival. In other cases, the prepayment cannot be refunded. Please note that any bank charges applied to the transaction should be deducted from the prepayment amount.
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. The hostel reserves the right to withdraw immediately a prepayment from the credit card provided upon the reservation. Prepayment should be calculated as 50% of the total amount, but not less than the 1st night reservation fee.
2. In case the prepayment is not paid immediately upon the reservation, it is to be paid within 7 days of reservation.
3. Total amount is to be paid no later than 7 days prior to arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Please note that for the group bookings for more than 6 people or on the total reservation amount more than 3000 UAH, different prepayment policies may apply. Please note that if the reservations are made for 6 guests, the hostel has a right to charge the prepayment from the card. Large groups (more than 30 people) is a subject to availability. The Hostel Manager reserves the right not to accept large groups, depending on the individual situation (availability, number of nights etc) or to charge the prepayment. Please contact the property directly for the group reservation details.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Selling Out Soon
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.
Search and book more than 36,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>