Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
100% of the deposit (or the cost of your first night if bookings are less than 4 nights) will be forfeited on cancellation of your confirmed booking or part thereof.
We will issue a 50 % deposit from your credit card.
...Or you could do a direct transfer into our account, and send us the proof of payment as soon as the 50% deposit is paid. Please Quote your DLL nr. as reference when doing payment. If this option is chosen, please remember to bring along a copy of your proof of payment when checking in.
Please note that the booking will only be confirmed once a deposit has been issued. The balance is payable on arrival.
Daddy Long Legs reserves the right to cancel the booking if no deposit has been received from the client within 48 hours from when the accommodation was booked.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Due to many inquiries for the FIFA World Cup period special conditions apply ( 10st June-12th July 2010) :
50% deposit to confirm booking. Balance to be settled 30 Days prior to arrival.
Minimum of 2x night stay for all reservations during the period of the FIFA world cup.
Booking to be confirmed within 7 days of making the reservation between Jan - May 2010.
Booking to be confirmed within 3 days of making the reservation between May - June 2010.
Booking to be confirmed immediately when making a reservation between 10 June - 13 July 2010.
All payments made by the client will be non-refundable in case of cancellation or amendment.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The communal bar / lounge area is the perfect spot to meet fellow travellers and visiting locals. Relax, order a drink and sit on the balcony to take in the vibrant atmosphere of Long Street; Cape Town's creative and eccentric heart. We pride ourselves in having local music performances providing true Cape Town cultural experiences for our guests.
And, at the end of the day, each Daddy Long Legs room offers good quality beds, cotton linen and a private shower and toilet. Boutique Backpacker prices means you will return again and again.
Come and enjoy these features at the Daddy Long Legs Art Hotel:
Free drink on arrival
Safes in rooms
We are proud of the following:
Lonely Planet Top Pick
Selected The Worlds Coolest Hotel Rooms 2008 - The Cool Hunter (book)
Guardian UK - Top 10 Hotel, Cape Town, Top 10 City Guides 2008
Selection Best of Cape Town, 50 Places of a Lifetime - National Geographic Traveler
House & Leisure / VISA Best Hotel in SA Award 2006
Decorex - Top Ten Designer Hotel in South Africa 2007
Karibik Journal, Germany - 30 Most Charming Hotels in the World
******************************** View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Express check-in / out
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>