Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Maximum persons per 1 bedroom apartment is 2.
Maximum persons per 2 bedroom apartment is 4.
Each apartment can accommodate one extra person on the sleeper couch and there's an extra fee charge of R350.00 per extra person.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Each 1 bedroom apartment sleeps a maximum of 2 persons and the 2 bedroom apartment sleeps a maximum of 4 persons. The apartments have an open plan kitchen dining area and lounge. The bathroom has a shower. The front apartments have French doors, which open up onto Long Street the perfect place to sit on a warm evening and watch the street transform.
Situated in the heart of the Cape Town City centre, Long Street is one of the oldest streets in Cape Town dating back to arrival of the first settlers in Cape Town. It can be said of Long Street that she both runs through the heart of Cape Town and through the hearts of all who frequent her cafes and clubs, buy her books and beads, her antiques and African art.
All Daddy Long Legs Apartments are fully equipped, with separate Kitchens, Lounges, Bathrooms and Bedrooms.
All check ins and collection of keys need to be done at the Daddy Long Legs Art Hotel, situated at number 134 Long Street, Cape Town.
Spacious 1 and 2 bedroomed apartments
Open-plan lounge, dining area and kitchen
Fully equipped kitchen with oven/hob, washing machine and fridge
Maid service daily
Bathroom with shower
Linen and towels provided
Safe in every apartment
Open View satellite channels
Please request when booking twin or double bed configuration for all 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom apartments. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- Internet Access
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>