Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This star is located in the middle of a rice field surrounded by mountains, large and small, in Pua District, Nan Province. When we look around, when looking closely, we will see green fields like soft carpet covered on the ground. But if looking far, the mountain will be endless This star, my father and I helped to create it with mothers as a heap of food and mental food, because this star was created from the love and understanding of the family.
The name ‘ได้ดิบได้ดี” comes from ดิบ(the meaning is not being invented or prepared) and the goodness of this place is good because it’s Dip. Dip is the selling point here. In the definition of Dip here, Dip means living a simple, uncomplicated life. That we are near to nature almost
All the time, near the forest, near the lagoon, near the small animals, big animals, near the hot weather, cold rain, near the sky and clouds, near the stars and sunlight. Being so close to nature can make us know more about nature. It teaches us to adapt to it. Not changing nature to our own liking
After traveling far from his hometown, studying, working and searching for dreams for many years on the exhausting path. In the end, I discovered the dream I was searching for: my own house, a house with clean air and water all year round. With rice full of rice paddies and fish in streams Vegetables that do not use chemistry and most importantly have a community The family, parents and the source of good energy are enough for life. This is a dream, so far away. Finally, we found it at our home.
Of course, my intention to go home has smothered my parents’ face and smiled so that I could be alone for a long time, and even more romantic was my parents. The importance of dreams, Choose to come home early when the parents are still strong Fast enough to learn from each other, fast enough to still be able to communicate, and fast enough for parents to transfer life skills to me.
Although I was the initiator of the project, another important thing is to say that without this person, what I can do will certainly happen, that is my father. Father is a person who has life skills that are valuable. Father thinks that it is normal that ‘Father, every generation is like’ Father is a farmer, grow organic rice, from blowing till harvesting, my house does not inject any grass or chemical hormones
The only thing that was put down in the beginning of the project. My father was a teacher who taught me from how to use various tools to save time and energy, using bamboo for home making, and how to do roofing. Grow your own vegetables Trekking to find vegetables and mushrooms that grow naturally, which herbs to use when being sick, to the way of thinking in various lifestyles. The all-in-one edition for me, because unity is power and you depend on yourself. Father and son results The result is Dai Dib Dai Dee.
There is almost nothing here, there is only one thing: nature, which is another powerful attraction that brings me home, the green field, very comfortable, especially when the rice is pregnant, it also has a gentle smell of rice flowers. Many children alternately stacking them in the distance Some days the fog is so thick that the peak of the mountain cannot be seen. On some days there is a good mist floating around the mountain, or on a clear day the sky is so sunny that it can be seen as far as the eye can see. In addition, not far from us, trekking to walk, learn trees, wildlife, large and small in ecological systems that depend on each other. If on hot days there are swamps and water fall, jump, play, cool off, many places that are not near. After such a natural damn day and when night sky full of stars, the other wherever it takes them to bed, but did not want to wait for a meteor, it was the wish of many.
In addition to the forest, mountains, forests and stars to heal within the mind, here also sees the importance of healing the body through daily routines. Since waking up, daily routines at home made it the first thing Is simple yoga in the style of home. It is said to be an advanced stretch that has come to be a matter of diet. Here, believe that eating food is medicine Every meal that Mother provided Will be a clean, vegetarian, northern Thai style food that is safe from chemicals because it uses ingredients from home grown by myself, and the last thing I do daily is meditation before going to bed in order to get a good night’s sleep Quality throughout the night in your own dark shade and open to the fresh air to the lungs.
In addition to good daily activities, here are a variety of activities that are based on nature, inviting visitors to taste good for the heart with activities that “Father, every generation can apply” to us for this.
• Local herbal steam, using locally grown herbs that are easy to find in the steam for relaxation and refreshing for life.
• Traditional rice farming By using a buffalo to plow, dana rice seedling, to harvest rice
• Traditional Thai massage and herbal compress by the eldaer aunt group in the village
• Father teaches various utensils from bamboo and coconut shells, practicing both knife and basketry skills such as spoons, cups, tubes, tubes a
• Natural dye, such as indigo, teak leaves, mango leaves
• Painted from nature to draw pictures and record stories from minerals, rocks, soil, sand, flowers, leaves
• Body bath using traditional herbs
• Trekking to study forest ecosystems
• Learn how to cook desserts like Mangasawira
With elements of this place not invented but not forced to combine nature, is designed for people from all over the world to relax View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>