Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are local family who desire to preserve our simple sustainable living in order to give back and protect our mother earth. We meditate every morning after getting up and every night before bed. We also do yoga to stretch our body to get ready for everyday’s life.
We will provide local northern vegetarian and vegan foods. Moreover you can enjoy beautiful nature around here such as trekking, cave and waterfall as well as some cultural handicrafts like weaving and natural dying cotton.
At Daidib Daidee, we don't have electricity in any room. Do not expect fan or A/C here. We only have natural breeze to cool you down. The only place with electricity is kitchen area. So we would like you to bring head light with you if possible. Bringing a towel with you will be ideal too. On the other hand, please do NOT bring any plastic bags to our place. If you do so, we will ask you to bring it back with you.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation Policy: 1 day before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 18:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 (noon).
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Taxes: included.
6. Breakfast: included.
7. No curfew.
8. NO smoking in rooms, but smoking area is provided.
9. Reception Working Hours: 24 hours. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>