Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Nearby is Rimi food store, bus and tram stops and great food places to catch a food. Tatari 56 is located on the edge of Tallinn's city center. Tallinn's Old Town is only a 10-minute walk away or can be conveniently reached by bus or tram. Bus and train stations are less than 2km and aiport little bit more. Quiet and safe area.
Daily Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 11:00.
In case of availability we are offering
•Check-IN starting 13:30 + 10€
•Check-OUT latest 13:00 + 10€
Also please let us known of the phone number you will have with you on your visit to Estonia if it isn't same that You added to the reservation.
Please note that Daily Apartments has no reception.
The key pick up is available 24h. Check-in is possible through the safe-box system. You will receive an access code by email to access the property.
Please contact the property in advance for further details and in case of any questions.
Payment upon arrival by cash. The property may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 21 years of age.
Thank you for choosing Daily Hostel.
If you need an invoice, please send the exact details to your apartment administrator, thank you!
DA has the rights to keep the deposit 150€ (in the weekend or any other situation) and freeze the customer’s credit card for further compensation, if needed. The refund will be returned 24 h after check-out, if there is no damage and the apartment is checked. We have a right do not accept the reservation without deposit fee.
If booking an apartment offered by the DA, you have agreed on the regulations implemented by DA and accept the terms set by the DA. By doing so, the agreement between the DA and the customer has been set.
*Penalty for breach of peace 150€
*Fine for smoking in apartment 150€
*Daily Apartments has a right to charge a fee for any extra services provided after 6pm until 11am.
If you don't agree with DA rules you have a possibility to cancel your reservation within 4 hours after the reservation is confirmed.
Thank you for understanding! View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Linen Not Included
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Towels Not Included
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>