Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
**TERMS & CONDITIONS**
Check in: 11am till 11pm
Check out: 11 am till 9 pm
**During New Year period**
Check in: 1 pm till 11 pm
Check out: 11 am
• 5 nights for Full Moon Week
• 7 nights for New Year
• Full Moon Period, 1000THB per person and remaining balance on arrival
• New Year Period, 5000THB per person.
On receiving you’re booking we will send you an email asking you to pay the pre-prepayment. You can do this using paypal or a credit card.
If you do not receive this pre payment email, please contact us straight away to our email (you could find on your booking confirmation letter.) Also please have a look in your spam folder, it might automatically get sent there due to your email settings.
NO PREPAYMENT = NO CONFIRMED BOOKING
NO SHOW = NO REFUND
Full Refund up to 14 days before arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, College / University If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.
Search and book more than 33,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>