Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
But our reduced prices do not mean reduced service. Quite the opposite. We offer objective advice and assistance to help you have a memorable stay in Rome. We give the kind of personal service you wont find anywhere else.
Our rooms are all comfortably and thoughtfully appointed, with attention to detail, including firm Dorelan mattresses, fluffy comforters, and soft terry towels.
We are located at Piazza Barberini, about one minute's walk from the Barberini metro stop, and 5 minutes' walk from the Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps. A generous breakfast buffet is served daily in our sunny breakfast room terrace. Our facilities are 100% non-smoking.
Daphne Trevi is composed of converted apartments inside an 18th century condominium building. We are on a quiet cobblestone street leading to the Trevi Fountain from Piazza Barberini. Rooms are on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 5th floors (there is an elevator.)
Please be aware that the entire facilities are 100% non-smoking.
- Free High-speed internet access
- Daily cleaning service
- Air conditioning/heating
- In-room tea/coffee making facilities
- Iron/ironing board
- Laundry/dry cleaning service
- Multilingual staff (English, Spanish, French, Italian)
- Tour bookings: City tours by bus or on foot, day trips, and even multi-day tours of neighbouring cities
- Cell phone use
- Parking garage two blocks away
- Bus, metro and phone cards for sale
- Car, scooter, and bicycle rental
- Luggage storage
- Fax/copy service
- Flight confirmations
- Complete train schedules and train reservations
- Museum, theatre, ballet, symphony, and opera bookings
- Customized itineraries around Rome, or to other parts of Italy, to suite your tastes and your schedule
- Hotel bookings for other parts of your European trip
- Restaurant reservations (we can recommend many types of restaurants at all price levels)
- Shopping recommendations and private shopping tours (by appointment). View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Safe Deposit Box
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>