Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Dar Cherazade is located in Essaouira. You can visit the Medina of the Essaouira and the beautiful city center. You also can do sport as windsurf or kite surf
Dar Cherazade can comfortably accommodate up to 15 people, has five bedrooms, all independent suite, and therefore ideal for a family, group of friends or for one or more couples. All rooms Unlimited access to all public areas:lounges and terraces, only the result remains suite with its own terrace.
Dar Cherazade's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 27.00 MAD per person per night
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Reception available 24 hours View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Cots Available
- Outdoor Terrace
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>