Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
for Cancellation less then 7 Days / No Show ,the fee is 50 % .
we can help to arrange other Services Activities in the area .
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We provide Wi-Fi and we offer day trips to the desert, Meknes Volubilis, Middle Atlas Mountain, Chefchaouen, and transfers to/from the train station, bus station and airport .
Dar Fes Tresor is located in the main area of Fes near the Medina gates Bab Ziat. We are located in the most famous part of the medina, a fancy area where there most of the places, just a few minutes from the medina centre.
Rooms are private with an ensuite bathroom, and comes with comfortable beds. Rooms feature air conditioning.
Dar Fes Tresor Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
Check out from 06:00 to 11:30.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2 EUR per person per night
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>