Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Look no further, you are looking at one right now!
Fly by Knight has 3 top quality guesthouses in 3 popular cities: Beijing, Datong and Pingyao. if you book one of the location with us, you can get a 10% off for the other two places, but you will have to make direct booking with us to get the discount. make sure to email us right after you make the first booking on-line(you will get our email right after confirmed booking), and our staff will lock your room for your preferred room type immediately.
You will find everything you need as a modern traveler: dorm beds, private rooms, clean shower area. We also have the most comfortable beds you can find in China, as well as our top quality linens.
lockers, kitchen, common area, coffee, drinks, tour info, and transportation help etc. English speaking staffs are always here to help. Free wifi (fast internet connection) is covered everywhere and free guests computer is also prepared for your needs.
Its also located in a very good position in the city (probably the best you can find), where you can see the old town (from our 22nd floor window-room common area and only 5 minutes walk to the south gate of Datong ancient town (the attraction of the main city center.) Lots of food nearby and a shopping center, a wal-mart supermarket that has everything is near by. Post office and ATM machines are just around the corners as well.
Datong is a very old city (one of the earliest capital city of China in Wei Dynasty), it is located between Beijing and Inner Mongolia, and it used to be one of the most important transportation ports in the past.
It is also a newly developed city for tourism (don't worry, it's not commercialized yet), so transportation is becoming much easier (Bus, Train, Flight)
We can provide transportation help if you are coming from Beijing (as most travelers always travel from Beijing to Datong then to either Xi'an or Pingyao City).
We also have our first hostel in Beijing (Fly by Knight Courtyard Hostel Beijing), and our staff there could help you with booking a train ticket to Datong City. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Book Exchange
- Common Room
- Flexible NRR
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>