Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We're situated on a cul de sac in a quiet area of Nassau with just a short walk to the bus stop you are free to travel anywhere. If you require assistance with anything you are free to contact the property manager at any time day or night. There is a short walk to the biggest mall in Nassau (Mall at Marathon). There are bars, fast food, restaurants, pharmacies, gas station, Wendy's, pizza, and many more within walking distance. The airport is just 20 minutes away and downtown is just a 10-minute drive and Paradise Island home of the famous Atlantis resort is only a 7 minute drive.
There is free parking on site, a flat screen tv, kitchen, ensuite bathroom, bedroom with a walk-in closet, free WiFi, and a sofa bed in living room, ceiling fan in bedroom and living room, air condition in room, extra linen and towels, dishes, cookware, tea kettle, refrigerator, microwave, stove with oven, 1 double bed in room, satellite channels, gated entrance.
Dawson’s Hideaway Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 16:00
Check out before 12:00
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 17 years of age.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 90 days. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Airport Transfers
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>