Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Up to 10 days prior to arrival: group can be cancelled free of charge
Cancellation within 9 days to arrival date are charged with 100% penalty fee incl. VAT for the whole stay.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Within 9 days to arrival: 1 room can be cancelled free of charge. Other cancellations will be charged with 100% penalty for the whole stay.
Stag/Hen/Bachelor Parties are requested to settle EUR 500/room deposit for possible damages. In case of no damages, deposits are refunded upon check-out.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Dean’s College Hotel is inspired by the location, unexpected details, urban influence, all that comes with the vicinity of Budapest downtown. A destination that is perfect for urban explorers who are looking for a new, modern, vibrant apartment to stay.
The hotel is situated in a university district, in 200 meter walking distance from the 'Semmelweis Klinikák' station of metro line 3 (blue line). The historical city center of Budapest - full of famous historical landmarks, museums, restaurants, bar, pubs, ruin pubs - is just 10 mins by underground. Corvin Plaza shopping center with great restaurants, local bars and terraces is located in 10 minutes walking.
Besides our Deluxe Rooms, available for 2 we offer community apartments with 2 or 4 bedrooms and shared kitchens for in-room dining. All hotel rooms are air conditioned and equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi and kitchenettes (microwave oven, dishwasher, fridge). A self-service laundry is available 24/7.
Dean's College Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hs before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 19:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before the arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception Hours 9:00 to 21:00
Guest arriving after 7pm are able to check-in at the bell staff and are requested to pay EUR 40 deposit.
No pets allowed
We do not accept customers younger than 5 years of age.
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Fitness Centre
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Shuttle Bus
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>