Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Reception opens at 8 am-2 am next day, and managed by friendly staff who are happy to share their top tips on the city. After 2 am guests access the building with the code and their room with a personal key card.
we have the cheapest beers and cocktails in town! We organize parties frequently, Make sure everyone has a good time while staying in our hostel.
Dengba offers a mixture of private rooms and dorms, all have en-suite bathrooms with sitting toilets, 24 hour hot water, AC/heater. All bunk beds with a personal light, shelf, socket and locker(bring your own padlock or rent from reception for free). Bed linen is included and towels are available for a small fee(towels are included in private rooms).
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Washing Machine
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
- Board Games
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- No Curfew
- Taxes Included
Things to Note
2. Check in from 13:00. Check out before 12:00 noon.
3. Payment upon arrival by cash.
4. Reception working hours 08:00-2:00 next day.
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.
Search and book more than 36,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>