Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The apartment has a stylish design, with splashes of bright colour. It will provide you with a balcony, a full kitchen with a microwave and a refrigerator, and a private bathroom.
Other facilities like a laundry service are offered.
San Cristobal Hill is a 15-minute walk away. Full of restaurants and bars, Bellavista neighbourhood can be reached in 10 minutes by foot. Comodoro Arturo Merino Benitez International Airport is located 17 km from Departamentos Centro Urbano Providencia.
Whether you are visiting Santiago for business or pleasure, Departamentos Centro Urbano is your best option.
Based on local tax laws, Chilean citizens (and foreigners staying more than 59 days in Peru) must pay an additional fee of 19%. Foreign business travelers, who require a printed invoice, will also be charged the additional 19% regardless of the length of their stay. This fee is not automatically calculated in the total costs for the reservation. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Fitness Centre
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>