Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
welcome everyone to enjoy sahara desert with us
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This trip begins after a relaxed lunch (depending on when you arrive). The camels will be packed with food, blankets and everything else which we will need. The trek will start right into the desert, where it is completely secluded. The path we take will lead us to a small oasis right in the middle of the dunes. This is where we will spend the night. It will be a magical night when the sky is clear of cover and stars sparkle and shine with intensity.
After a wonderful dinner, we will build a campfire and play drums and sing the songs of the Berber, Toureg and southern Moroccans.
In the morning you can get up early take a walk over the sand dunes and watch the sunrise from just behind the Algerian border, which is about 50km from Merzouga.
You will be given the opportunity of take nice pictures before and after breakfast and then you will be brought back to the Hotel which is where the tour ends.
Duration: 1 night
Included in the price:
-Camel per person,
- Parking for your car (if you have)
- Nomad tents (Desert camp)
-Sand Board, View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>