Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Jaisalmer golden fort is located 10 min walk from from Dhora Rani Guest House.
We provide private room and offer free pick up service from train station or bus stand.
Sunset and sunrise can be seen best from our rooftop as we are located near sunset point.
Free wifi and rooftop restaurant is available to all guests. You can cook your own food, or order from kitchen. Local activities and cultural walk are organized every day.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival.
Check in from 10:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
Breakfast not included.
Reception working hours 24 hour. View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
- Wake-up calls
- Games Room
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>