Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Moreover the hotel appeals with its unique location:
The romantic city square, the shopping passage, countless with national restaurants with national and international kitchen, Die Garten Tulln, the Egon-Schiele-Museum, the Donausplash, the Donaubühne, the Danubium and the fairgrounds are located in the immediate environment.
The Diamond City Hotel is situated directly at the International Cycle Track and is with its e-bike charging stations and lockable bicycle garages a real Dorado for biking fans. At the Diamond City Hotel in Tulln pets are welcome.
A rich breakfast buffet, the Café with sun deck, the well sorted hotel bar, unique rain forest showers, free WiFi, the hotel´s own parking lot and two modern and well equipped conference rooms complete the whole package.
Diamond City Hotel Tulln Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
24 hour Reception.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Meeting Rooms
- Reading Light
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>