Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Several bars, cafés and shops are located in the surrounding area. Public transports service can be found directly in front of the property, offering access to the city centre. Within a short ride away (10 min) there is the Tierpark Berlin or in the opposite direction the Kindl-Bühne Wuhlheide where festivals and concerts take place. We are 3 minute walk from the Train station Berlin-Karlshorst. Alexanderplatz and the Berlin TV Tower is 9 km away. The nearest airport is Berlin Schönefeld Airport and it can be reached by a commuter train within 30 minutes.
Each room has a unique themed interior and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room also includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.
Die Botschaft Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00.
Check out from 00:00 to 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (VISA, Mastercard, Cash, JCB, Diners Club, Union pay, Discover, V-Pay). This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not available.
Reception: open from 8 AM to 8 PM.
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Airport Transfers
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>