Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
- until 1 month before arrival 0% cancellation charge
- within 1 month before arrival 50% cancellation charge
- from 1 week before arrival 100% cancellation charge
Additional Terms and Conditions
Other costs and reductions:
- extra charge for single rooms Euro 10,00
- with 25 persons - 1 person gets free in a double room
- with 50 persons - 2 persons get free in a double room
- dogs cost Euro 7,00/day and dog
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We have single-, double- (or few twin beds), triple- and four-bedrooms available.
We are a country side Inn and not far from the border to Germany. Approximately 25 minutes by car to the castels of King Ludwig the II. The house offers you an elevator, sauna and steam room.
All our rooms are equipped with shower, toilette, TV, hair-dryer, telephone, internet connection and partly with balcony.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
By lift you can reach easily your rooms in the main house. Our in-house spa area equipped with stone sauna, steam steam and adventure shower with a cold waterfall. You will find peace and relaxation. It may be the perfect end of a wonderful day. We will send you a customized offer for your family vacation, hiking and mountain holiday or winter and skiing holidays.
We welcome you to our traditional country inn, owned by the Tauber family since 1911. Our Landgasthof Lilie offers recreation in a family atmosphere. For all our lovely guests of the Hotel Lilie we offer the opportunity to enjoy our lavish gourmet breakfast every morning. One thing is for certain: each and every day spent here at the Hotel Lillie can start off with a lovely treat suited to all tastes.
Our guesthouse in winter:
The base terminal of the mountain “Hahnenkamm” is just 400m away. A chairlift brings you effortlessly to a first-class and sunny skiing area with numerous ski-runs of varying degrees of difficulty. Friends of cross-country skiing appreciate endless tracks – honoured with the “Loipengütesiegel”. Ice skating at the Plansee, tobogganning or just walking through the superb winter wonderland - round the guesthouse Lilie you will find almost everything. Tobogganning by day and night - moonlit or floodlit. On the highest mountain of Germany (2.963 m) - the Zugspitze - you can go skiing or just enjoy the superb panoramic view. Höfen is an ideal starting point for numerous sports - in every season.Sport facilities: skiing, cross-country skiing (honoured with the 'Loipengütesiegel'), snow shoe hiking tours, toboggan-run, ice skating, curling, winter hiking tours, sleigh tours, ice climbing
Our guesthouse in summer:
The guesthouse Lilie is located amidst the Außerfern – a breathtaking region of the Alps. Whether you want to relax yourself or to be active – round the guesthouse Lilie you will find almost everything. Close to the famous castles of King Ludwig II (Neuschwanstein, Hohenschwangau and Linderhof), the castle ruin Ehrenberg, highline 179, numerous lakes, the nature reserve “Tiroler Lechtal” and our superb mountains you will find varied culture and leisure facilities. Fresh and clear mountain air will fill your lungs at hiking, riding or mountain bike tours as well as while playing tennis or golf. Höfen is an ideal starting point for numerous sports – in every season.
Many cycle and mountain-bike tracks of different degrees of difficulty, easy hiking trails or very steep tracks, Nordic-walking area (6 degrees of difficulty), swimming, tennis, paragliding, sport gliding, new golf course near the famous mountain Zugspitze.
We offer rooms in our guesthouse and also apartments sleeping up to 4 people.
A traditional hotel Lilie in Höfen near Reutte offers holiday pleasure in familiar, comfortable atmosphere. Stay in cosy comfort rooms with shower / WC, cabel TV, telephone, free WIFI and partly with balcony. Our fully equipped apartment leave nothing to be desired.
Rooms: The Tyrolean-style rooms are equipped with shower, toilet, cable TV, free WIFI, hair-dryer and some have a balcony.
Apartments: We also offer completely equipped apartments for 2 – 4 persons.
The Lilie's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, EC card).
Check in from 16:00 to 19:30.
Check out before 11:00 .
Taxes not included - local tax 2.00 EUR per person per night. (No local taxes are charged for children up to the end of the calendar year in which they turn 15 years of age.)
Reception is open until 19:30.
Child friendly. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Children's Play Area
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Fax Service
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Vending Machines
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>