Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
+++PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST COME FIRST TO OFFICE TO GET THE KEYS. If you book transfer from airport to the apartment for 5 euro per car, you don't need to come to the office. Office address: komplex 'Iavorov', block 67, ent.1, floor 1, ap.no:1, contact person - Mr. Brankov.
Location: Skopje and Maria Luisa boulevard, 0.3 km. by Metro Maria Louisa station and 1.5 km. from central railway and bus station in Sofia. Free pick up from train and bus station. 10 euros/car, pick up from airport and key from the apartment. Excursions, cars/taxi/van/bus/coahces hire, transfers for groups of 1-30 passengers to and from Sofia Airport to all winter and summer resorts and hotels in Bulgaria and Europe.
We offer cross-border transfer: from Sofia to Europe (Skopie - 110 euro, Thessaloniki - 150 euro, Istanbul - 290 euro, Bukarest - 210 euro, Beograd - 240 euro, Ohrid lake - 250 euro, Prishtina - 190 euro, Kosovo - 130 euro). tours around the city and Bulgaria: (Rila Monastery-70 euro, Bansko-80 euro, Pamporovo-105euro, Melnik, Veliko Turnovo, Black Sea-Nesebar, Varna), sightseeing, pick up service. The price is per car, air-condition, up to 4 persons with luggage.
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Reading Light
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Taxes Included
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>