Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
When visiting Rome why not enjoy 'Dimora Storica Urbana Roma, one of Rome's finest bed and breakfast establishments, located in the heart of the city, in a historical building with more than 500 years of history.
The finest most charming bed and breakfast Rome has to offer, located in a central, quiet and safe area in the heart of Rome's historical centre, just 5 minutes' walk from the Colosseum and the main attractions of Rome. It is located in an ancient and elegant area called Rione Monti, few steps away from Piazza Venezia, the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain and the metro stop.
The area is well served by public transport. The nearest bus stop is only at 300m away and buses run every 15 mins. Restaurants, theatres, cinemas, pubs and all you need to enjoy your stay is here!
Dimora Storica Urbana is located at the 3rd, 4th and 5th floor of an ancient building, a real historic house! (no lift).
If you need half-board is possible in our restaurant at the ground floor.
Our accommodation provides you with a strategic position and all the comforts you need to enjoy the Eternal City on foot! All main attraction are located within walking distance (15 minutes!).
We are located in the higher floor of a historical building (1550) with original floors and a very nice city-view.
All our rooms are equipped with all comforts as private facilities with shower or bath,direct phone, internet at the reception desk, fridge, safety box, some with balcony and windows overlooking the city.
Original floors, painting, quiet atmosphere and silence will introduce you in our ancient convent converted in order to provide you all the comfort and the relax you need to enjoy your Roman Days.
Our reception, open from 8am to 11pm, offers you all kinds of services as tours, sightseeing, private guide, private drivers, transportation from/to airport, museum or opera tickets, great selected restaurants, tips and suggestions in order to enjoy your stay with us!
Please advise about arrival time.
Check-in: before 10pm.
Check-out: before 11am.
Cancellation policy 3 days before the date of arrival.
Penalty the cost of the first night. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Airport Transfers
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>