Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our hostel is purpose built, family run and offers a very high standard of accommodation and personal attention.
The building is spacious and has a large games room at the back with its own kitchen ideal for large groups. The games room consists of a pool table, table tennis and 10ft movie screen, with space to cater for up to 48 people.
The main building also has its own kitchen and tv room. 8 of the 12 rooms are ensuite.We also have private rooms(double rooms) ideal for couples or family groups. We cater for families, groups and individuals.
The dingle gate hostel has a lot to offer for every type of traveller. Inch beach, which is only a 15 minutes drive is ideal for bass fishing and relaxing. Annascaul lakes are again only 15 minutes drive, surrounded by mountains and water falls. Annascaul town itself is small but has 8 pubs, one of which is the South Pole Inn, home of the famous explorer Tom Crean. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
- Games Room
- Pool Table
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>