Divanga Bed & Breakfast

Fabulous 668 Total Reviews
Fabulous 668 Total Reviews

• Germany, Male, 25-30
14th Apr 2018

Great hostel, super friendly staff and delicious food!! Would go there any time again.

• leidy12_209579
  • Colombia, Female, 25-30
5th Apr 2018
5.7

The staff isn't nice, the bathroom in the room wasn't so clean but the breakfast was really good.

• USA, Male, 25-30
3rd Apr 2018

Had an amazing time at the Divanga Hostel while I was staying in Taganga, extremely glad I picked this hostel for my stay. The hostel is secure and has a lot of facilities to use, including a pool, pool table and a bar area overlooking the city. The staff were also incredibly fun (especially Guillermo!). Lucy, the owner, was very helpful, she had a lot of info on things to do in the area and DJ'ed a House and Techno event at the hostel. Met a lot of great people, would definitely book again!

• USA, Male, 18-24
28th Mar 2018

Good vibes, great staff. Nice pool, delicious restaurant. Would stay here again. Chill hostel.

27th Mar 2018

I had a great stay at this hostel. I had a problem in my room the first night and the owner made sure to take care of it and upgraded me to a better room even. I went to Taganga to dive, so I was usually pretty tired in the afternoon so having the Pool to relax by and swim in right there was wonderful! I only ate at the restaurant once, I had the vegetable pasta and it was amazing! The mixed fruit with yogurt for breakfast was also very good. I would stay there again in the future.

• tanialindon14624
  • England, Female, 18-24
18th Mar 2018

Really enjoyed my 5 day stay here after enrolling in a dive course. Very friendly staff who were always very attentive. Would recommend the dorms as the private room felt quite small. 5-8 min walk to the beach, but being further up meant noise wasn't an issue at night! Excellent and well priced food, so no need to use the kitchen (which was a bit sparse). Security was good, but take minimal money around with you, as a guest was robbed not far from the hostel.

• England, Female, 18-24
8th Feb 2018

Really friendly and helpful staff, breakfast was good and a lovely pool. Would recommend.

Thank you for your comment, it means a lot to me! Lucie

• shaishaiallday
  • USA, Female, 25-30
26th Dec 2017
3.4

No security to stop other hostel guests from screaming until 6am (the sound from the bar area carried straight over.) I️ No housekeeping inside to clean glasses from room. As I️ was leaving I️ was dissuaded from calling a cab and going to the bus station. The front desk staff said they would arrange a bus to pick me up at 1230 but they arranged the wrong date and I️ lost a full day of travel for nothing.

• melinametzing8558
  • Germany, Female, 25-30
25th Dec 2017
7.1

The hostel has great potential, but it is way too pricey for what it has to offer in high season. The pool and the breakfast are great, the main contact person at the hostel is great - but some of the staff doesn't make you feel like you are welcomed/ more like being 'work'.

23rd Dec 2017
7.4

Paid for a private double room. Was nice but slightly expensive for the town and area. Hostel is nice although very quiet when I was there. Has nice rooftop bar and pool. I wasn’t a big fan of Taganga though. Not much to do. A day trip is long enough.

×