Divanga Bed & Breakfast

9.0
Superb 654 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
8th Feb 2018

Really friendly and helpful staff, breakfast was good and a lovely pool. Would recommend.

• shaishaiallday
  • USA, Female, 25-30
26th Dec 2017
3.4

No security to stop other hostel guests from screaming until 6am (the sound from the bar area carried straight over.) I️ No housekeeping inside to clean glasses from room. As I️ was leaving I️ was dissuaded from calling a cab and going to the bus station. The front desk staff said they would arrange a bus to pick me up at 1230 but they arranged the wrong date and I️ lost a full day of travel for nothing.

• melinametzing8558
  • Germany, Female, 25-30
25th Dec 2017
7.1

The hostel has great potential, but it is way too pricey for what it has to offer in high season. The pool and the breakfast are great, the main contact person at the hostel is great - but some of the staff doesn't make you feel like you are welcomed/ more like being 'work'.

23rd Dec 2017
7.4

Paid for a private double room. Was nice but slightly expensive for the town and area. Hostel is nice although very quiet when I was there. Has nice rooftop bar and pool. I wasn’t a big fan of Taganga though. Not much to do. A day trip is long enough.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
5th Dec 2017

Best restaurant in Taganga with Thai curries, incredible steak and chicken baguette. Great pool (which you need because you can't swim at the beach in Taganga and it's crazy hot). Basic room but I didn't mind as the bed was comfortable, the aircon was strong and I just stayed by the pool all day. Great staff and good breakfast. I arrived at 9 in the morning and they let me check in early and gave me free breakfast that morning.

5th Dec 2017

Nice rooms, lots of fans, lockers, big bathroom, hammocks, nice pool & 2 upper deck hangout areas. Kitchen & fridge upstairs, good security at the entrance, very helpful staff. Great view of the sunset from the roof, 5 min walk to the beach. Pool table in the roof bar area. Good breakfast. I was happy to be here.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
19th Nov 2017

Lucy is great and the pool is fab!!! The food is AHmazing!!! The best in Colombia!

13th Nov 2017

Excellent staff. Location was a little sketchy, but the staff were very upfront about it and gave me very clear instructions about where to avoid. Breakfast eggs were extremely oversalted. Order the fruit instead!

• ruthlarkin5272
  • Ireland, All Female Group, 25-30
7th Nov 2017

I really enjoyed Divanga as a hostel. The staff are all so lovely and Lucy is a fabulous woman who treats you as family. The food was yummy and the breakfast was good also. My only flaw would be that the bathrooms be cleaned more. Everywhere else felt clean other than that. Would def stay again.

• USA, Male, 41+
7th Nov 2017

Lucy and all the Divanga team made my stay amazing. This is my second time staying there and I stayed there for four nights. I got a single room with private bath and AC. Everything was nice from the moment I checked in until I left this wonderful place. This place has a nice swimming pool, great food options and a good bar on the second floor I totally recommend this place if you want to visit Tayrona Park or explore this area or if you are going to Scuba Diving classes.

×