Divanga Hostel

8.8
Fabulous 677 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
16th May 2018

lovely hostel with a nice swimming pool and hammock area. dorms are big and comfy and have air con with the controller so you can have it on during the day which is a treat as most hostels have a/c on a timer. staff are very welcoming and friendly. food from the restaurant was surprisingly good and reasonably priced. wifi worked well and the hostel bar was also a nice place to relax without being too noisy to sleep near. only criticism is the communal kitchen which was pretty badly equipped.

• kyracolbert
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
11th May 2018

Really chill hostel with a great pool. A perfect place to relax and hang out in Taganga. Would definitely book again!

• Germany, Male, 25-30
14th Apr 2018

Great hostel, super friendly staff and delicious food!! Would go there any time again.

Thnak you for your comment, it was nice to meet you!! Cheers, Lucie

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
12th Apr 2018

This hostel felt almost like a hotel! We had a 4 bed dorm to ourselves and it was great! The beds were very comfy and there were plenty of fans available to cool down. Pool area was nice and the bar was also good. Food was amazing, and very well priced! Staff were lovely and friendly, shame it was very quiet when we stayed but we didn't mind!

• beccakflynn
  • England, All Female Group, 25-30
12th Apr 2018

Lovely hostel, would stay again. Nobody was there when I stayed so it was very quiet. But we were grateful for that as we were tired from travelling. Would stay again.

• leidy12_209579
  • Colombia, Female, 25-30
5th Apr 2018
5.7

The staff isn't nice, the bathroom in the room wasn't so clean but the breakfast was really good.

Fortunately we get only few insatisfied people and unfair comments. I am sorry that you couldn't appreciate our place.

• USA, Male, 25-30
3rd Apr 2018

Had an amazing time at the Divanga Hostel while I was staying in Taganga, extremely glad I picked this hostel for my stay. The hostel is secure and has a lot of facilities to use, including a pool, pool table and a bar area overlooking the city. The staff were also incredibly fun (especially Guillermo!). Lucy, the owner, was very helpful, she had a lot of info on things to do in the area and DJ'ed a House and Techno event at the hostel. Met a lot of great people, would definitely book again!

Thank you so much for sharing with us! Cheers, Lucie

• USA, Male, 18-24
28th Mar 2018

Good vibes, great staff. Nice pool, delicious restaurant. Would stay here again. Chill hostel.

27th Mar 2018

I had a great stay at this hostel. I had a problem in my room the first night and the owner made sure to take care of it and upgraded me to a better room even. I went to Taganga to dive, so I was usually pretty tired in the afternoon so having the Pool to relax by and swim in right there was wonderful! I only ate at the restaurant once, I had the vegetable pasta and it was amazing! The mixed fruit with yogurt for breakfast was also very good. I would stay there again in the future.

• mariaantoniavasquezc6764
  • Colombia, Female, 25-30
23rd Mar 2018

It was amazing, all the staff was very nice, the best place to have an amazing vacations in Taganga. The place is beautiful, the pool and bar are the best. Lucy and Guille (the barman) made sure you feel great and have a great time.

×