Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This property is located in a quiet place in Dobrota, with a lot of greenery, surrounded by a garden,only 2km from the center of Kotor and 150m from the beach(sandy, gravel and concrete beaches).
In front of a fully equipped shared kitchen with various cooking facilities, including an oven and fridge, electrical double stove-top and kettle there is a dining area and sitting area (living room), computer table and TV. The bathroom is equipped with toilette, washbasin, mirror, shower cabin, washing machine, hair drier, iron, bathroom heater and it is shared for both rooms. Each room upstairs is equipped with one double bed 200x180 per room. The room in the ground floor doesn't have a computer table.
Djura Guesthouse Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 20:00.
Check out from 00:00 to 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.00 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
Guests under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult/guardian.
Loudly parties are not allowed.
Smoking is not allowed (Smoking is allowed only in the balcony).
The maximum period of stay is 4 days.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Washing Machine
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>