Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in one of the best areas of Playa del Carmen, near to some of the finest attractions of the area such as Parque Fundadores, Museo del Helado, Frida Kahlo Museum and many other attractions for which our area is well known and popular. Free entrance to the Reef Beach club (subject availability)
We have private accommodation options that are perfect for couples and friends travelling together. In addition, we have several common areas where the guests and travellers will be able to experience the best of our facilities and exchange past experiences and future plans.
Dolce Vita Caribe Golf does not have a swimming pool, so it offers its guests free use of the pools of the sunbeds and umbrellas of the Reef Beach Club located just 300 meters away (subject to club availability). Images of the pool refer to the pools in the Club
Dolce Vita Caribe Golf Policies and Conditions:
A valid credit card is required on which a pre-authorization will be carried out, otherwise the reservation will be canceled
Cancellation policy: 168h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 14:00 .
Extra free in case of late check in 20.00 USD
Guest must advice in advance about their estimated arrival time
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - 19.00%
Breakfast not included - 10.00 USD per person per day.
The reception service is open from 14.00 to 20.00
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
All Guest must notice their estimated arrival time View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Bicycle Hire
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>