Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is just 100 m from Napoli Centrale Train Station.Naples Capodichino Airport is 5 km away. Naples Cathedral is a 15-minute walk away.
Rooms at Dolce Vita Rooms & Breakfast come with modern furnishings, a Smart TV and parquet floors. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.
Dolce Vita Rooms & Breakfast conditions & Policies:
Cancellation policy: 30 days before arrival.
Check in from 11:00 to 00:00.
IMPORTANT: it is mandatory to inform the structure of the arrival time of the train / plane and arrival in the structure. In case of failure to communicate the arrival time after closing the reception or for a delay of 40 minutes with respect to the agreed time of arrival, a penalty of Euro 30 will be applied.
Check out before 10:00.
We contact all of our guests to ask for CVV number to complete the payment. If you fail to provide us with your CVV number, we keep the right to cancel your booking
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2,50 EUR per person per night
Reception from 10:00 to 13:00
Maximum stay is 14 days. View House Rules
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>