Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is a great place to `get away from it all`, without being too `far from the madding crowd.
The house boasts two double ensuite bedrooms and one family room sleeping 4 with use of a large double bathroom. A large outdoor swimming pool, free wifi, the beautifully restored c.1830 farmhouse in traditional but very comfortable style.
Nestling amongst rolling hills, this is an area of superb walking, cycling, horse-riding literally from the doorstep. The wild flowers in this region are many, and from February to June most noticeable are the wild orchids that grow everywhere. Within this area is an abundance of Cathar Castles and Mirepoix is a very fine example of a medieval town. One hour from Engravies by car one has the choice of two ski resorts and also rock/ice climbing challenges.
If you would prefer a more restful time, there is plenty of space at Domaine Thomson to just `chill-out`, within the house in front of a large log fire in winter times, or in summer, lazing by the pool, or reading in the shade of a tree. The garden has many outdoor sitting areas.
Evening meals may be requested in advance. These are very reasonably priced, 25euros for 5 course banquet, or 15euros for a two course dinner, both meals include wine. The meals are comprised ingredients grown in our own vegetable garden, and as much as possible, locally produced meats presented to you in the French style.
At Domaine Thomson you will be given a very warm welcome, and all visitors have always expressed their delight on finding a quiet corner of `real France`, that still has the character and appearance of a byegone age.
- Free Breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Meals Available
- Board Games
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Non Smoking
- Pet Friendly
- Taxes Included
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>