Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Domus Praetoria is at 5 minutes’ walk from Stazione Termini, the main city hub connecting airports, ports, metro and busses lines.
The area is safe and well connected to museums, libraries and historical sites. It is full during the day with cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, street markets and embassies.
There are many pubs and clubs nearby attended by locals and travellers from all over the world. The city centre and the San Lorenzo are accessible within 10 minutes taxi ride or by walking for the most adventurous.
Busses and trains from and to the Airports (Fiumicino and Ciampino) leave every 15-30 minutes. The Station is also the main stop for Busses lines and for the subway system, both Metro A and Metro B lines stop here.
We provide our guests with the comfort of a private room with private bathroom. All the rooms are clean and spacious, recently refurbished to provide you with free Wi-Fi, smart TV, private bathroom, air conditioning and safe boxes.
Domus Praetoria Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 20:00.
Check out from 08:00 to 10:30.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3.50 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included, price varies from 3 to 5 euros according to the menu you choose.
Reception open from 8 am to 8 pm.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. View House Rules
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Late check-out
- Reception (limited hours)
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>