Downtown Hostel Timisoara

• Piata Victoriei Nr. 3, 3rd Floor Ap 15, (please dial, 10 at the interphone), Timisoara, Romania

8.7
Fabulous 197 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 197 Total Reviews

• eugenlisov635
  • Romania, Male, 25-30
19th Jun 2018

Loved the place! Right in the middle of the city. We needed a place to stay for two night and the twin room they have was just right. We were after two long driving days and the shower and the clean, cool sheets were just what we wanted. The balcony was also a nice plus, where you could drink a beer or your morning coffee.

• England, Female, 25-30
13th Mar 2018
4.3

There was no member of staff at the hostel when I arrived despite the fact I'd told them I'd be arriving late in the evening. I couldn't get into the building until I phoned the manager. When I returned a few days later, I found they'd double-booked my room, but hadn't thought to inform me until I arrived. They did give me the first night for free and moved me to a new hostel, but the fact that they messed up so much in a short space of time would seriously deter me from coming back here.

• Romania, Female, 25-30
7th Feb 2018

It's my 3rd time staying at the hostel. Love the little place and the staff :)

12th Jan 2018

Perfect location, good value for money , friendly & helpful staff Not bad facilities to use

×