Downtown Hostel Timisoara

• Piata Victoriei Nr. 3, 3rd Floor Ap 15, (please dial, 10 at the interphone), Timisoara, Romania

8.4
Fabulous 192 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 192 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 25-30
13th Mar 2018
4.3

There was no member of staff at the hostel when I arrived despite the fact I'd told them I'd be arriving late in the evening. I couldn't get into the building until I phoned the manager. When I returned a few days later, I found they'd double-booked my room, but hadn't thought to inform me until I arrived. They did give me the first night for free and moved me to a new hostel, but the fact that they messed up so much in a short space of time would seriously deter me from coming back here.

• Romania, Female, 25-30
7th Feb 2018

It's my 3rd time staying at the hostel. Love the little place and the staff :)

12th Jan 2018

Perfect location, good value for money , friendly & helpful staff Not bad facilities to use

15th Dec 2017
8.0

Nice staffs, very helpful and passionate~~location is perfect, could see the main square just outside the window of the room

• maericmo9785
  • USA, Male, 18-24
6th Dec 2017

By far the best and most fun hostel I have stayed in! If you're looking to have a good time in Timisoara then this is the place to stay! I would definitely only stay at this hostel if Timisoara is on the list of places to travel to.

2nd Nov 2017

I had so much fun at this hostel! My only regret is that I couldn't stay longer!! Eetu and Andrew were awesome hosts and gave me the best recommendations for things to do in Timisoara! I'm still thinking about how good that burger from Lera's was! Anyway. 10/10 will stay again and would definitely recommend this hostel! Perfect location, amazing staff, great hostel environment. Thanks for being the highlight of my trip to Romania!

• Netherlands, All Female Group, 18-24
2nd Nov 2017
5.4

Superb location! Small hostel (12 beds), only one bathroom with the toilet in there.. The staff seemed nice, but it was not clear to me when they were working and when we could ask questions. One of the guys didnt know that much about the city and couldnt answer the questions that well.. After partying they both slept in the dorm, snorring very loud which was unpleasant for the other guests.

×