Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
4 day cancellation policy prior to arrival. Failure to cancel within 4 days prior to arrival will result in payment being charged for the first night's stay.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Any damages to the property resulting from group activities must be paid for by the group prior to check out.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Dream Kasbah prides itself on having a unique relationship between staff and guests, connecting with clients on a personal level we offer travelers a home away from home. We provide all the typical services of a backpackers or B&B, but with unique Moroccan hospitality.
24 hour reception, free luggage storage and free wifi
Tour desk offering a variety of excursions to the most prominent areas of Morocco
Two roof terraces and multiple seating areas throughout for relaxation or socializing with guests
Refreshments and dinner/lunch are served daily, we also offer traditional Moroccan cooking classes
Rooms vary from mixed and female dorms to private rooms with en-suite
Toilet and shower amenities are located on all levels of the hostel, laundry service and towel hire are also available
Communal Kitchen is available for use between 12:00 noon - 15:00
Dream Kasbah's Policies & Conditions:
Earliest check-in: 13:00
Latest check-out: 11:00
Payment upon arrival by cash in Dirham or Euro currencies
City Taxes of €2.50 per person, per night are not included
Breakfast is included and served between 8:30am - 10:30am
Non Smoking/Designated Smoking areas
PLEASE NOTE :
Any cancellation must be advised 48hours prior to arrival
Please email us if you plan on checking in late View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Jobs Board
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
- Games Room
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>