Dreaming Rome Hostel

Superb 1168 Total Reviews

• nadiakey
  • New Zealand, Female, 18-24
8th Jul 2018

Wonderful place to stay!! Would most definitely recommend to other solo travellers as the atmosphere was very welcoming ☺️ From the moment I arrived to a glass of complimentary free wine and pizza to my early morning checkout where I was able to grab whatever I liked from the kitchen before breakfast started, the hosts were so generous and kind and went out of their way to ensure their guests were comfortable and having a good time! I hope to be back soon!!

thankssss this is our goal hope to meet u again

• kaithomas254361
8th Jul 2018

It’s was amazing! The only downside was no air conditioning, but the fans did a fine job. Fabio was amazing! It was definitely a great atmosphere, and I’d love to come back!!! Thanks for being awesome!!!

Thankssssssss

• rickren2
  • USA, Male, 18-24
6th Jul 2018

Fabio was an incredible host and I can't thank him enough for making my trip fun, stress free, and memorable. The pasta dinners were amazing, and Fabio was incredibly accommodating to my food allergy. The small common area, and sense of community promoted by Fabio made it so that everyone staying there became quick friends. Beds are comfy, and the accommodations in total are great. Very convenient location as well. Highly recommend for solo travelers. Thank you for everything Fabio!

Heyyy I miss u Man Hope to see u in Phily

• Australia, Male, 18-24
6th Jul 2018

This hostel was incredible. It was a very small hostel but that wasn't detrimental to my experience there at all as it had a very homely feel. Fabio is the man who makes this hostel a must stay place. He genuinely is the nicest person you'll ever meet and all he wants to do is give you the best time in Rome.

You guys were amazing, Thanks for staying with us ;-)

• taylorleighsoma363
4th Jul 2018

Literally THE best hostel I’ve ever stayed at hands down. Fabio the guy who owns it truly enjoys his job and it makes a difference with his enthusiasm. Everyday you could cook breakfast in the kitchen (including eggs!! So rare). He makes dinner for everyone for free every night (pasta & pizza AMAZING). It’s a very social hostel and the people I met I will 100% know for life and meet up again. Fabio even took some of us out in his fiat and bought us drinks at his fav local bars. LOVED IT SO MUCH!

OMG Thank you so muchhhhhh

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
4th Jul 2018

The Dreaming Rome hostel was a lovely place to stay! Fabio was an amazing host. He was extremely welcoming and happy to help with any questions you have about getting around Rome. Breakfast and dinner are included with your stay and this offers a great chance for you to meet other guests in the kitchen space. Upon our arrival Fabio had saved us pasta for dinner even though we had arrived very late at night. The hostel is very close to metro and bus stops which make it easy to get around.

Thankssssss so happy you enjoyed your stay

• nkola3484
4th Jul 2018

The only HUGE downside was the lack of AC. During the day, it would get up to 90 degrees F outside (sorry I don’t know that in Celsius, it’s really really hot) and come back to the hostel finding zero relief. My sister and I couldn’t sleep at all for the two nights we stayed, as there was only one small fan that rotated around the room. Other than that it was a very cute, welcoming hostel, would not stay here again however

Thankssssss

28th Jun 2018

My stay at dreaming Rome was awesome! Fabio is literally one of the nicest guys you’ll ever meet. He makes pasta for dinner & breakfast is included! Everything’s clean and secure, with lockers. It is in an apartment building so it’s a small hostel. Super easy to make friends and socialize. I’d recommend to anyone. The location was about 15-20 mins walk to the colosseum, ans close to metro.

Thanksssssssssssssss

• karladg157
  • Mexico, Female, 18-24
28th Jun 2018

Fabio was an amazing host. The beds were comfy(a bit small but nothing to that bothered me). Breakfast included and dinner too. Everything was very clean, the kitchen, the rooms and the bigger bathroom. The smaller bathroom was my only issue with the fact that there were nails in the window. Good location, 15 mins walking to the colosseum, and close to the metro station. Hard to find at first cause it’s in a regular apartment building. Thanks for everything! Good luck in the future

OMG Thank you so Muchhhhh

27th Jun 2018

One of the best experiences I have had in a hostel so far. Place was smaller so it was more intimate, as far as getting to know people. Location is very central. Staff is superb. Couldn't have asked for a better stay. I will definitely be recommending this place to others! I hope you guys stay forever! Thank you for making my trip to Rome that much more memorable.

Thanks to youuuuuuu