Dreaming Rome Hostel

Superb 1069 Total Reviews

• Antarctica, Male, 31-40
11th Apr 2018
8.0

Positives: Very friendly and helpful staff. Location is pretty good in a safe neighbourhood with lots of cafes and restaurants. Negatives: Owner advised that I couldn't pay with card as I booked on Hostelworld. First time I have ever experienced this worldwide. So after 8 hours traveling had to go search for ATM.. Decent place for a night or two. Very small as it is a four bedroom apartment converted into a hostel. Only two bathrooms for 20 plus people. Feels way overpriced. No over age 35???

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
11th Apr 2018

Great hosts & atmosphere, a smaller hostel and a small common area so it was easy to socialise with others. Only downside is that there are only 2 bathrooms to be shared amongst so many people.

:-) Thank you so much for your review, Yes, our Hostel is perfect for solo travelers, the small common area is perfect to meet everyone ;-)

7th Apr 2018

Great atmosphere! Fabio tries his best to get everyone together on a regular basis and it works very well. He's also very friendly and funny. I had awesome people when I stayed and this hostel was a big reason why I liked Rome so much.

Thanks Mate _) We dont know why, but we only have the Best travellers in our Hostel lol keep enjoy your trip mate

7th Apr 2018

Easily the best hostel that I have stayed in and they were the best hosts! I would definitely recommend staying here. It is just a short walk or even shorter metro ride to all of the major tourist spots.

• sueryan1032633
  • USA, Female, 18-24
4th Apr 2018

Small but Excellent! I stayed at four hostels over the course of Spring Break and this one was by far the best! Fabio is an excited host and you can't beat free breakfast AND dinner every day. He had recomendations for everything: Tours, food and drinks. It's small but that turns into a benefit, I've never gotten to know the other people in a hostel so well.

Thank youuuuuu We try to do the best for our travellers And we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us :-)

• bpriddle723
  • USA, Female, 18-24
31st Mar 2018

Best hostel you could stay at in Rome. Not a long walk from all the sights, and Fabio and his brother are amazing hosts. Fantastic dinners every night as well as free breakfast. It's a chill family environment. Can't recommend this hostel enough 11/10

Thank youuuuuuu So Sweetttttttt Thanks a lot for spending yyour time for this review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to meet u again one day

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
31st Mar 2018

All the little details done right. Fabio the host is awesome. We went out and it was raining so he gave us one of his umbrellas. He walked past all of chatting in the dining room at 11pm so he got some chips out for us. Dinner every night is an awesome atmosphere. Great hostel. The only thing you could say is that space can be tight but its fine. Clean bathroom, good beds, good breakfast. Easter eggs were a bonus.

Thank you so much guys we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us 😉

• England, Male, 25-30
31st Mar 2018

Really enjoyed my stay and Fabio was always so welcoming and caring towards myself and others. Definitely one of the best hostels I've stayed in, without a doubt. Breakfast and dinner provided it was a welcome treat. It felt like a BnB/guest house rather then a hostel. Good atmosphere... definitely recommended. Would stay again. Few extra kitchen things needed to help make breakfast aka olive oil/salt/tea spoons. But still not an issue.

Hi Man, thanks for your amazing review, I JUST Added some more tea spoons 😉 but we have oil and salt -)

• USA, Male, 18-24
29th Mar 2018

I felt like a member of a family staying here! Owners Fabio and Domenico are super hospitable and welcome you like one of their own. Hostel is small and intimate which allows visitors to come closer together, plus it's very clean and well-kept. Location isn't right in the city center per se, but it's 5 minutes from metro stop San Giovanni which easily gets you to the center within 15 minutes. Free breakfast and free pasta dinners are also a huge plus. I absolutely loved staying here!

Dardennnn we hope to see u Again one day. May be in spain or in the States 😉

28th Mar 2018

This hostel literally was a dream! Fabio is the best; he was nothing but sweet, kind, helpful, and accommodating to me and my two friends the whole time. There's definitely a great atmosphere for getting to know and talk to people. If this hostel seems a little expensive, it's definitely worth it since breakfast and dinner are included and the facilities are cozy, clean, and well-kept. This is only the second hostel I've ever stayed in, but the experience overall I would repeat in a heartbeat.

😍😍😍 Thank Youuuuu