Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
More than 72 hours prior to arrival Zero fee.
Less than 72 hours prior to arrival 50% of the room will be charged.
Less than 24 hours prior to arrival 100% of the cost of the room will be charged.
This also includes changes in the number of people per reservation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Group reservations require a pre-payment of 50% of the total price of the reservation. This can be made in advance by: Western Union, Direct Bank Deposit (in Ecuador only), or Bank Transfer. Details of your preferred method will be emailed to you.
Each member of a group is responsible for the entire groups financial agreement of the reservation. For example: If a reservation is made for a group requiring numerous rooms in the hostel, and people are paying as individuals upon arrival, and other members do not show for their reservation; the members which are at the hostel are responsible for the total payment of the entire group reservation. Consult our cancellation policy within this email for information regarding time lines for cancelling room reservations.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
The hostel has 32 individual beds. 8 of these beds are double beds for 2 people.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.
Search and book more than 36,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>