Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The palace is located in a quiet part of town but connected with frequent public transport, to reach the main bus station takes 5 minutes, city center 5 minutes more. River Ombla can be found near the property where guests can enjoy swimming, fishing or canoeing. Guests can spend a day strolling along the historic walls and Stradun Promenade.
Beautiful panoramic views of the city and the islands can be experienced while riding Dubrovnik Cable Car. ACI Marina is 2.5 km from the Palace. Dubrovnik Airport can be reached within 20 minutes by bus or car from Palace Residence. Pick-up service can be organised against a surcharge.
All rooms feature sea views, while some of them offer a private balcony. A sauna and a spa bath come with some rooms.
Dubrovnik Royal Palace Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 17:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Breakfast not included.
Reception is only open during check in time.
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>