Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Centre has recently been refurbished to provide homely and comfortable hostel accommodation with state of the art Catering Facilities and newly equipped washrooms. The house sleeps up to 36 and is always let on an exclusive basis.
It is centrally heated and comprises:
5 bedrooms (12,8,8,4,4) mainly in bunk beds with some divans
2 Ground floor reception rooms and a large roof room
Spacious dining room
Excellent newly refurbished commercial kitchen
Separate wash rooms and shower rooms for males and females
Garden area with barbecue facilities
1 car parking space on site, other vehicles must be parked in town car parks, nearest 3 minutes away, on street parking is often available too.
Accessibility Toilet, showers, on ground floor. (all rooms are on second floor with no lift)
Dulverton Residential Centre - Terms & Conditions
24-hours front desk.
Cancellation policy: 168h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Common Room
- Cots Available
- Hot Showers
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>