Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Group Booking rates apply as well as a Group booking discounts.
Attractive rate discount for the period as of from one month up.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Each room has a queen-size bed, a kitchenette, mini-fridge, TV, fully air-conditioned, free WiFi and a private bathroom with shower. The apartments feature a patio with pool views. This apartment provides an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site. The kitchenette is fitted with a fridge. Towels and bed linen are featured at E Cas di Zoë Studios.
E Cas di Zoe Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check-in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards.
Taxes not included - 9.5% per stay.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3.00 USD per room per night
Breakfast not included.
Reception: there is no reception.
The property will contact you to ask you the time of arrival.
Nonsmoking. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pool
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>