Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our experienced guides will make sure you know exactly where the best party is and during the weekends there are even after parties on the campsite (enough distance away from the sleeping tents). In 2017 more than a 1000 international students studying in the Netherlands joined, and now we are making it available for all ESN students from every country!
The location is only 30 minutes away from the Oktoberfest festival and you can easily reach it with a single ride with the metro. Located in large park we a complete part of park closed of to ourselves so you'll be surrounded by like minded individuals only!
ESN Oktoberfest Campsite Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 21 days before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. No extra charges for credit card. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Reception: 08:00 till 22:00.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Age restriction: 18+, no children allowed. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Not Included
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>