EastSeven Berlin Hostel

Superb 5671 Total Reviews
Superb 5671 Total Reviews

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
17th Jul 2018

Pure class. The coolest part of town and and really nice vibe.

• sambmorgan122643
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
14th Jul 2018

Overall decent hostel. Friendly staff, comfortable beds and clean facility. The WiFi was poor and the pub crawl was laughably bad - the worst I’ve done in Europe. Overall good hostel nonetheless.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
12th Jul 2018

Great hostel will definitely be staying here if I go to Berlin again.

10th Jul 2018

Overall this was a solid hostel that was very clean and had super friendly staff. My only issue was the atmosphere—seemed like it attracted an older crowd who I didn’t have as much in common with. I also had a hard time meeting other solo travelers. That said, I was only there on week nights so it’s possible the weekend would be more fun with younger people around. Would recommend if you are traveling with a group, probably would not recommmend if you are traveling solo.

• Anonymous151186
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
8th Jul 2018
6.3

I was disappointed in this hostel, especially after seeing all the great reviews. I got an email after checking out saying if we didn't have a good stay to email them directly instead of publishing a review here. I will not do that as others should know what I think. The staff didn't make me feel welcome. Once I checked in I had a question, the staff wanted to make me wait 30 mins before answering a question... Extremely hot in the rooms - it was a big deal to get a fan. Wouldn't recommend

hi! I am very sorry for your bad experience. Could you please describe the receptionist who let you wait? I will make sure it does not happen again. Oncew again, I am very sorry.

8th Jul 2018

Friendly staff, excellent facilities, great vibe. Highly recommended.

• England, Female, 41+

Excellent hostel

• grahamdrummond745
  • England, Mixed Group, 31-40
7th Jul 2018

A great place for our first stay in Berlin. The staff were friendly and helpful, the U-Bahn was just around the corner and there are great bars, restaurants and shops on the doorstep. Highly recommend.

• pedrojor24117
  • Chile, Male, 18-24
7th Jul 2018

This place is located in the really cool neighborhood of Prenzlauer Berg, an artsy part of Berlin that has a bunch of neat coffee shops and stores. It is located right by an U-Bahn station, which is the ideal transportation for getting across Berlin as there's no point too far from a station or tram. The hostel has a well-thought out common area, so as a solo traveler it's easy to meet new people, and when I went the people were great! The staff is also very friendly (unlike most Germans).

• Australia, Female, 18-24
5th Jul 2018

I really liked the neighbourhood the hostel was in and they had activities and reccomended things to do which was really nice! However, as a solo traveller, I did not find it as easy to meet and mingle with people as I have in other hostels - there are many families and they tended to be the majority in the common areas. The wifi was also pretty shoddy and I had to use my own data quite a lot. Nonetheless, the staff were really great and I had an amazing time in Berlin!

×