EastSeven Berlin Hostel

Superb 5943 Total Reviews
Superb 5943 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 18-24
9th Nov 2018

Really great hostel for anyone travelling alone. Great social atmosphere and clean rooms. Location is really handy as it's near trams and train station.

• kcfisher8563
  • USA, Female, 18-24
8th Nov 2018

My stay at EastSeven was great! I met a lot of great people at the hostel and I really, really enjoyed the free tour of Berlin. My group had an awesome tour guide and we learned so much about the city and its history. The rooms were clean and spacious, the showers and bathrooms were clean, the coffee and breakfast in the morning was cheap and easy. I would definitely stay here again and I recommend it.

8th Nov 2018

Great place for solo backpackers. Social and inviting atmosphere without being a party hostel. And it's a perfect location right by the U-bahn (also recommend the Berlin Welcome Card) Loved my stay here!

7th Nov 2018

Stayed at 3 hostels while in Berlin and this was my favorite. The staff were great and the common area was great to meet other travelers. No lift, so be prepared to climb stairs.

• marsh66k4972
  • Scotland, Male, 25-30
5th Nov 2018

Really nice place and the staff were great, the pub crawl was a real bummer though, they split the group up (small group) and the bars we went to really killed the night. The outside area looked really nice in the photos but was sadly overgrown when I got there

Hi.Thank's for the feedback. Please let me explain 2 things though.THe pub crawl is an alternative pub crawl. If you want to have a massive groups going to major touristic pubs this is no the one you are looking foir. Ours is more a neighbouthood/local pub crawl for more intimate groups. The other thing is, plants look different in autumn - there is absolutely nothing we could do about it.

3rd Nov 2018

Nice hostel with comfy beds and lockers outside so less noise in the rooms. The staff were all really cool! Sadly I couldn't do the dinner club because I booked through the website, next time book direct lol. I met cool people also solo traveling and had a fun time but also slept well. The walking tour with Campbell was SO good.

• stella693644
  • England, Couple, 18-24
3rd Nov 2018

East Seven Hostel was everything you could ask for as a young budget traveller. There is a wonderful, welcoming atmosphere that immensely encourages interaction and friendliness amongst travellers. In addition, the facilities at East Seven are almost immaculate, there is a fully fitted kitchen (which was so appreciated as a budget traveller) and private bathrooms. I couldn’t recommend this hostel any more

thank you!

• Scotland, All Male Group, 18-24
31st Oct 2018

This is one of the best and most friendly hostels I've been. The receptionists here go above and beyond for you and I would highlyyyyyyy recommend! Also the vibe is quite good and it's full of young travellers.

29th Oct 2018

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. The staff were very welcoming and the beds were soooo comfy. The hostel was extremely clean and the kitchen was AMAZING and had everything you could possibly need to cook. The atmosphere was awesome and it was very easy to meet people being a solo traveler. I will definitely be back in the future! :)

• Australia, Female, 25-30
29th Oct 2018

Awesome hostel with really nice staff, great common areas and good vibe. Met so many great people here and would definitely be back

×