Easy Go Hostel

Fabulous 633 Total Reviews

• schmilldaniela4056
  • Mexico, Female, 18-24
12th Jan 2018

AMAZING hostel, I totally recommend it. The staff is really nice, they organize pre drinks for the tubing so it is a great place to meet new people. There is a beautiful terrace with a view. This hostel made my time in Vang Vieng even more pleasant. I would say the only cons are the showers (low pressure and cold water).

10th Jan 2018

I had an AMAZING time at easygo. The atmosphere is super social and the common area with its ps4 and movie nights are a is a great way to meet people. Overall it’s just a super chill place. The staff is super friendly and they set up tubing trips, and bar crawls if you want that. If you don’t you can just chill at the lounge area and watch tv with others. This hostel has something for everyone. If you’re in Vang Vien you have to stay here.

• kieranjackmcconnell6119
  • England, Male, 25-30
26th Dec 2017

Easily the best hostel in Vang Vieng. When I visited on Christmas Day I was instantly welcomed by staff and guests and felt part of the community. The atmosphere in the hostel is great and meeting people is easy. The chill area is perfect for socialising and the communal film/PlayStation days were just what the doctor ordered after a heavy night or on a rainy day. I extended my stay by 4 days as I enjoyed myself that much. They arrange tubing on the river and onward buses when you’re ready to go

• thisfreebirdtravels
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
23rd Dec 2017
6.9

I checked in and checkout the same day. I mean if you are a chilled out individual and want to watch movies and relax all day then I'm sure it's perfect for you. I wasn't the biggest fan of climbing a steep ladder to my room. The beds were aweful as well. The hostel just wasn't for me. If you want a place to watch movies then I give it a 10/10.

Hey Stranger! Thanks for taking the time to come by and watch a movie with us that day! The whole hostel (35 people) had gone out tubing the other day and had spent the whole day getting drunk and having fun together down by the river. It was our last tubing day before Christmas so we had a couple of days off to party hard! We are sorry we were chilling on the sofa with the dogs and cats together taking it easy. Maybe we should of taken some more time and energy to climb you up the stairs to the second floor so you could get into the bed you didnt stay in. If you checked in and out the same day how do you even know what the bed feels like? We have 2 buildings 1 is an old wood style with everyone sleeping upstairs and 1 brick style on the ground floor. If you had of explained to someone that you were unable to work the stairs we would of given you a piggy back to the other building so you could stay on the ground floor. Hostels are social places, especially so with Easy Go. We do everything as a group which is what makes us so special. Thanks for recommending us for movies though. We have over 2000 as well as a PS4 with 4 controllers! Shame you didnt stay long enough to have a hug on the sofa with our kitten as it sounds like you could do with a hug! Safe travels all the same! Thanks for taking the time to review a hotel you didnt even stay at or get involved in. Good job :)

• leilei97
  • England, Female, 18-24
13th Dec 2017

Brilliant location, epic views and very easy to meet people. What made it even better, was the staff being so welcoming and joining in as well creating a great atmosphere. The whole hostel felt like a big family and did activities such as tubing all together. I definitely left with some unforgettable memories and Easy Go will always have a special place in my heart. I mean, there was puppies, kittens and dogs. What more could you want? 100% recommend and would love to go back.

So glad you enjoyed your stay at Easy go! You were exactly the sort of guest that we love having! Someone friendly and involved in the activities and helping to make the other guests feel welcome and at home! We wont forget you either! Doesn't feel the same after you left! You are always welcome back here with us at Easy go!

12th Dec 2017

It's the best hostel in vang vieng without any doubt!! A really chill hostel. They have an amazing common area where you could meet other travellers. They also have nook with a tv and loads of movies! I had a great time.

11th Dec 2017

Easy to come, hard to go! Booked one night and ended up extending another 4. Very social and relaxed atmosphere. Great staff, close to everything, and will help with bookings, etc. Would definitely recommend!

Hahaha! Right you are! glad you were able to spend more time with us! Check out the facebook page as have made a video of the tubing and the music festival! Save travels for the future and hope we see you again!

11th Dec 2017
7.4

There's no place to lock up your belongings but the hostel makes it easy to meet people. It isn't the cleanest but you get what you pay for. Overall, I had a nice experience.

Thanks for staying at Easy Go! We have 2 buildings here an Easy Go, one concrete new building (that will have a pool when its finished) and also a wooden old school style building. We have cleaners at both of them and even though the wooden building isn't as new and shiny as the concrete new build it is cleaned regularly. We also have lockers in the common areas of both building under the cctv for guests protection! Not sure how you missed them but they would of been happy to keep your belongings safe! Take care and safe travels and thanks for your feedback!

• memyselfandy
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
28th Nov 2017

Awesome hostel! Such a sweet vibe, the staff are the best, the layout in the main hostel (there's two buildings) is pretty sweet as well, with a crazy good view and good drink prices! Cons: I gave it 0 for security coz there literally is none for the 10 bed dorms. Like, we don't even have a doorknob guys... not hard to put a lock with a few keys on the room, specially since it's in the second complex where no one chills. Also, the only shower with good hot water pressure is semi outdoors. FYI.

• fui_fui_noinoi8627
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
28th Nov 2017

The staff were really welcoming and helpful. I hurt myself the second day and they helped me get to my room and even checked on me. Just so you know, there are only small little lockers for your belongings and you need your own lock for them. Apart from that, it's overall a really great place. I would definitely go back.

×