Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
for No-show guests have to pay their first night of staying.
Guests pay whole price for the room not by person.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
What we do have is a great atmosphere, cheap beds, cheap drinks and more. We have private outdoor cabins/bungalows as well as private rooms. You will find something for friends, couples and families.
Easy Lodges is a special place because we aren't really a hostel, not really a campsite and definitely not a hotel. a bar for drinking, and fireplace for BBQ (DIY). Our Beer Garden is the perfect place to enjoy a beer, sit beside the fire and take in the atmosphere.
We are located in the hip neighbourhood of Neukolln, the nearest U Bahn station is Boddingstrasse on the U8 line. Boddinstraße Underground Station provides a direct connection to the Alexanderplatz. The former site of Tempelhof Airport and Hasenheide Park are both within a 5-minute walk.
Easy Lodges Berlin Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 11:00. We have a key box for early check-out.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards - Visa, Mastercard only, no American Express.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 6.00 EUR per person per day.
Reception: 8:00 - 23:00.
Child friendly. If you are under the age of 16, you will need a parent's permission. The bed linen is included in the price, but the towel costs additionally 2.00 EUR.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Meeting Rooms
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Express check-in / out
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>