Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Thank you for considering to stay with us!
Eco-Dream Farmstay just started so you get the chance to enjoy this new experience with us here.
You can choose to relax at our balcony with a nice view of the area (there's always a football match to watch across the street), our garden in the back, our own little coffee shop or watch us do our daily farmwork from a safe distance.
If you're feeling a little more adventurous you'll join in on the farmwork, or go hiking or cycling around the area. Our farmstay is a nice starting point for outdoor activities. Lang Biang mountain (the top of Da Lat) is only 8 km away. You'll need to hike a bit further to get to the top. Life's not that easy! :)
We're located about 5km from the centre, so only a short motorbike ride away from the hustle and bustle of Da Lat.
For a small price we can offer you a nice breakfast to start your day easy. You can even join us for dinner, just give us a shout and we'll talk about the possibilities.
We can help you in English, Vietnamese, Dutch and German. And we can make you laugh at us in a few different other languages.
**Things to note & policies**
Check in from: 14:00
Check out before: 12:00
Payment on arrival:cash only
Breakfast included with extra charge
No smoking in the whole hostel
No age restriction
Reception working period/time: 7:00 to 22:00 View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Children's Play Area
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Meals Available
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>