Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer our guests spacious brand self-contained with all the comforts and with a maximum of 4 beds, with double bed and sofa bed for 2 people.
Really mini suites located in second floor and apartments bi-local at ground floor of private villa
The services offered are comparable to top-class and include private parking with video surveillance, a small kitchen with everything you need, private bathroom with shower and furniture modern contemporary will appreciate the quality and creativity of italian design, TV, air conditioning or heating, free WIFI, plan of Venice and our zone with itinerary and shop's discounts and much more...
To visit Venice and the Veneto, the region by far the most visited of Italy!
We are in residential area of Venice mainland - Favaro Veneto, where you will appreciate the immediate service and excellent station for your holiday in beautiful Venice, just 15 minutes by bus! You spend only € 1,50 for bus to go venice! Bus service continuous from 6 am to 1 am! Other 150 runs...for go to Venice per day.
Close to major tourist sites, beaches famous or beautiful Dolomiti mountains.
Getting here is easy!
With the highway, airport and train station nearby to get to us is very simple, follow the instructions and you will arrive safely.
* Important Information *
- Arrival time: 01:00 pm – 10:00 pm. Pls note if you arrive after 10pm you need to contact the property directly. Arrival after 11 pm could be affected by an over charge if you don't call property to schedule your check in.
- Departure time: 10:00 am
- Public transport: Bus lines 19 (6,00 am/10,30 pm) and 4 (10,30 pm / 1,00 am), attention: not 4L
- Convenient to and from: Highways, Airport, Train station, Port
- Close restaurants: Ristorante Alla Pesa, Pizzeria da Piero, Ristorante al Canaletto
Open since: 2002, renovated 2012
Accepted Payments: Cash, CartaSi, Visa, MasterCard, Carteblueu, Maestro.
Cancellation Policy: 3 days upon the arrival *
Following the Resolution N. 306 of 24/06/2011 of Venice City Council, has been introduced the tax of Euro 2,10 per day of stay per person (high season, low season 1,47). The payment must be paid upon arrival in the structure of lodging. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Security
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>