Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
At just a 10-minute walk from Huddersfield town centre and less than a mile from the bus and railway stations and University and with regular buses running right outside, Edgerton Hotel is in a prime location in Huddersfield.
There are 38 spacious, carpeted and comfortable rooms,which have an en suite bathroom with a power shower. Every room has a TV, a telephone, a fridge, a hair dryer and tea/coffee making and ironing facilities. A full, freshly cooked English breakfast is served in the beautiful arch-shaped dining room. Vegetarian alternatives are also available. Guests at Edgerton Hotel have access to a microwave to warm up their food if required, and there are plenty of local restaurants and pubs nearby. Alternatively, you could order take-away food and have it delivered to the Hotel.
Edgerton Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 13:30.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 7.00 GBP per person per day.
Pets are not allowed.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>