El Diablo Hostel Belgrade

Superb 484 Total Reviews

• andymccallister6193
  • USA, Male, 25-30
31st Oct 2018

One of the best hostels I’ve ever stayed in. An incredibly hospitable place with the most amazing free breakfast from a local restaurant. I would absolutely recommend this place to just about anyone visiting Belgrade. I had a wonderful time here and will definitely book again should I come back to Belgrade.

27th Oct 2018

We loved our stay at this hostel. The location is great. Hostel is small and very homey. The staff is wonderful and very accommodating. Thanks guys :)

• madisonhagerty2837
  • USA, Female, 25-30
26th Oct 2018

Best staff & location!! I stayed at El Diablo hostel this Halloween. Dragan and Nikola are amazing hosts and prepared a movie marathon, delicious feast, and haunted house scavenger hunt- they went all out! They are also wonderful people to get to know and have great tips for travelers. Your stay includes free breakfast at a nearby restaurant with amazing food! I enjoyed my stay so much that I came back to El Diablo for a few more days after visiting Novi Sad.

We are so glad that you have enjoyed our Halloween Special and your stay, because we definitely enjoyed your company! You have friends in Belgrade now! See you again!!! Good luck!!

• Turkey, Female, 25-30
26th Oct 2018

Location of hostel is so nice. You can find easily all sightseeing from here. Staffs are so enjoyable ,calm .i think this is one of most beatiful hostel in Europe. Thank you guys. İ will stay one more time on my next trip

Thank you for your kind words. It means a lot to us! See you again!

• mokjud8845
  • Hungary, Female, 25-30
25th Oct 2018

Dragan is an excellent host, he is very helpful, and he is always ready for a chat if you feel lonely. :) The hostel is the cleanest hostel I've ever been. It's small, therefore it isn't noisy, I was able to sleep properly. The bedsheets were clean, they also provide towels. I can't emphasise how clean is everything. The breakfast is in a restaurant close to the hostel and you can choose any breakfast menu. They give huge and delicious portion, vegetarian options also available. Higly recommend!

It is easy to be a good host when we have such a wonderful guests! We wish you all the best and hope to welcome you again. :-)

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
17th Oct 2018

I had a great stay here at El Diablo, the staff are so friendly and easy to talk to plus they are knowledgeable and helpful. The home cooked dinner was really something special, nice social atmosphere all around and the hostel was clean and comfortable the whole time. The free breakfast is amazing value! I didn't feel like there was anything missing. Just one point lost for security because the dorms aren't lockable.

• lauraomahony15938
  • Ireland, Female, 18-24
11th Oct 2018

Such a great hostel, all the staff were lovely as were the travellers. The staff were so so helpful and the breakfast is actually around the corner o a beautiful restaurant! Would and will recommend this hostel to all of mg friends you g to Belgrade ! Thanks again !!

Having such a great bunch of people makes our job easy! We wish you a pleasant journey and hope to see you again

25th Sep 2018

I have stayed in many many hostels and I can say that this is what a hostel is supposed to be. The staff are exceptional people with excellent senses of humour; they really make you feel like you belong and will go out of their way to help you. There is a free breakfast included which in some parts of the world could easily be worth the cost of the stay.

• England, Male, 25-30
22nd Sep 2018

El Diablo is probably the best hostel we've ever stayed in! The hostel is small which helps to give it a really friendly and homely feel. A great place to chill out. Dragan and Nikola are wonderful - great people who are good to talk to and were happy to give us advice on what to see and do in Serbia. The location is fantastic; a couple of minute walk from the bars, restaurants and shops. It also includes a free breakfast from a restaurant nearby which was amazing! Thank you for a great stay :)

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
12th Sep 2018

A very comfortable hostel with a lovely personal touch. The owner made us feel very welcome as soon as we arrived and gave us excellent advice for our stay in Belgrade. Our only regret is that we couldn’t stay longer!

×