Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our location is in simple terms magnificent. We are right in the center of the city, near to the most relevant landmarks of the city such as Barrio de San Lazaro, Mundo Alpaca and Alameda San Lazaro. In addition, Parque Selva Alegre is just some minutes away walking, so you an go there to have a wonderful walk through 'the nature lung of the city'.
We offer different kind of accommodations options oriented to diverse sort of guests. In this sense, we are specialized and focused on offering private accommodation options oriented to different amount of people, up to four, so our rooms are perfect for friends travelling together, couples, groups of friends and families.
El Monarca Arequipa Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 11:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - 18.00%
The reception is open 24 hours per day.
If the traveller is not living in Peru and they present at the check in the Passport, the taxes will not be charged.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Hot Showers
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Currency Exchange
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>